[kde-doc-english] Re: KDevelop Manual

Joe Dev joe.dev at unibas.org
Wed Apr 27 09:53:35 CEST 2005

Hi,

> After applying the diff, the docs don't build. Looks like something wrong
> with the <blockquote> stuff, but i'm not really sure. If it builds for you,
> then i'll go troubleshoot more. :)
Actually, I didn't make it, I fed it to khelpcenter because khelpcenter
understands .docbook directly.
When I build, I get the error message:
index.docbook:1398: element formalpara: validity error : Element formalpara
content does not follow the DTD, expecting (title , indexterm* , para), got
(title indexterm para para para para )
</formalpara>
which seems to mean that a formalpara accepts only one para inside.

Either I put my additional paras outside the formalpara,
or I make a formalpara around each of my paras,
or (preferred?) we eliminate the formalparas altogether.
I'll check that with the documentation team.

Doc people:
Could someone look at the KDevelop user manual's markup please?
What shall we do with it, especially the formalparas?

Regards,

Joe