[kde-doc-english] Konqueror patches (resent)

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Mon Apr 4 17:06:30 CEST 2005

Hi Francis,

On Sunday 03 April 2005 10:40, Francis G wrote:
> Argh, just realised why PhilRod made a patch for that Konqueror bug
> (while I said I was working on it some time ago (17/03/2005 19:21),
> and sent the patches some time ago too). Checking the archives, it
> didn't go through.. again. I have no idea why it doesn't go through to
> the mailing list unless I submit it manually through gmail.com, this
> hasn't happened with other mailing lists... Anyhow, here it is again:

I've just proofread (with some help from Frerich Raabe) and committed your
changes. There were a couple of changes, mainly using entities when they're
available (&URI; and &HTML; for instance). If you have any questions about
the changes I made, please don't hesitate to ask. The screenshots were fine,
as far as I could tell, so they've gone in too.

Thanks,
Phil