[kde-doc-english] Konqueror patches (resent)

Francis G francisg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 11:40:44 CEST 2005

Argh, just realised why PhilRod made a patch for that Konqueror bug
(while I said I was working on it some time ago (17/03/2005 19:21),
and sent the patches some time ago too). Checking the archives, it
didn't go through.. again. I have no idea why it doesn't go through to
the mailing list unless I submit it manually through gmail.com, this
hasn't happened with other mailing lists... Anyhow, here it is again:

-----

Below there are links to patches for Konqueror and the new screenies for it.
My
English should be alright, but I think my docbook attempts might be a little
shaky on parts; if changes are made to the patches (docbook ones) because of
[possibly recurring] mistakes, if possible, could the person putting the
patches in let me know? Just so that I know for the future.

http://youmortals.com/stuff/kde/konqpatches.tgz
http://youmortals.com/stuff/kde/konqscreenies.tgz

Bugs fixed with new patches: 83630, 83730

Regards,
Francis (apokryphos).