[kde-doc-english] I would like to assist with documenting the K3b program.

Kevin Matson kevin at dervish.com
Mon Apr 4 01:26:03 CEST 2005

   I have used the K3b program and have found it needing more
documentation than what is included with the program. I filed a bug
against the K3b project regarding the documentation and the developers
requested I send in either plain text or DocBook documentation. Since
I wanted to include screen shots I chose the DocBook format and have
been busy learning it and doing more research on KDE documentation. I
feel that I have enough knowledge of DocBook to get started on
documenting this program. I have some DocBook specific questions that
I would like to ask but I thought that I should introduce myself
before going any further.
   Please let me know what I need to do create documentation for the
K3b project.

Thanks,
   Kevin