[kde-doc-english] Re: KDE -X window stat problem

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Fri Sep 24 18:13:56 CEST 2004

Hi Saravanan,

Thanks for your email. Unfortunately, this list is only for people writing
documentation for KDE. You might like to write to the KDE general mailing
list. You can find more details about that list at:

Looking at the output you've sent, the only thing I can see is this line:

/usr/bin/startkde: line 16: [: argument expected

It looks like there's something wrong with your startkde script. Perhaps it
didn't get installed correctly. In that case, you'll need to reinstall the
kdebase package.

By the way, can I ask how you found the address for this list? It would be
useful for us to know if it's incorrectly described somewhere as being a user
help list, so that we can correct it.

Regards,
Philip
Online KDE Documentation: http://docs.kde.org