[kde-doc-english] What's This Help

Antonio Salazar savedfastcool at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 00:46:15 CEST 2004

Hi,
I've started to look at the What's This help in KOrganizer (or the
lack thereof, anyway). I've started adding What's This help where it
isn't present, but I ran into a problem. One of the dialogs in
KOrganizer (koincidenceeditor) is used by two others (koeventeditor
and kotodoeditor)  to provide a skeleton. This base dialog specified
two tabs - Attendees and Attachments. I am trying to phrase the What's
This help appropriately to deal with the fact that the actual dialog
may either be for a To-do *or* an Event. This is the only thing I've
come up with:
  QWhatsThis::add( &topFrame,
		    i18n("The Attendees tab allows you to Add or Remove
			 "Attendees to/from this event or to-do.") );
Is there anything else I can do? Also, how do I deal with the problem
of to and from in that same chunk of code?
Antonio

PS: Also, am I supposed to be adding What's This help to a tab? What
should I add it to?