[kde-doc-english] Re: Want to work again on KDE documentation

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Wed Sep 8 22:10:13 CEST 2004

Hi Mike,

> After a long hiatus, I would like to start working on
> KDE documentation again.

Great to have you back :-)

> As a way to get back into the swing of things, I
> thought I would squash some bugs in the KWord
> documenation and then see where my help was needed.
>
> Does that conflict with any one elses work? Is there
> something else that needs my attention first?  I am
> open to suggestions.

The bugs on bugs.kde.org are mostly based on me checking the docs against the
application quite a while ago, so don't take them as gospel. I guess you can
co-ordinate with Marc for other issues.

Marc: please feel free to use bugs.kde.org, product 'docs', to keep track of
problems you find with the KOffice documentation. Also, please feel free to
modify existing docs bugs if it's appropriate.

I don't think there's anything else that's desperately in need of work, but
you might like to be aware of the new user guide we're working on, and the
doc primer, if you're not already.

Once again, welcome back :-)
Regards,
Philip