[kde-doc-english] Want to work again on KDE documentation

Marc Heyvaert marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 22:02:27 CEST 2004

Hello Michael,

I have been reviewing the KOffice handbook. All the
other KOffice handbooks are also on my list. If you
want to work on these too, great! I don't think anyone
else is for the moment. So it's just a matter for us
to decide who works on what part of the docs.

Please have a look at the wiki too, I try to maintain
some info on the state of the docs there.

http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page_ref_id=155

You are free to put your name down... :)

So if you want to make a start on the KWord docs, pls
do.

I got myself trapped in KTouch for the moment. (I just
wanted to use the thing for my daughters, found that
there was no Belgian Keyboard or training files,
configured the keyboard, found bugs in the other
keyboard definitions, etc, etc... :) )But in a couple
of days I will be working on KOffice again. So let me
know what you will tackle.

Regards

Marc