[kde-doc-english] Re: Todo, todas, todat...

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Wed Sep 8 00:46:28 CEST 2004

> > I've seen several throughout the KDE messages; ideally there should be
> > one, consistent, form used throughout.  Which should it be?  Personally,
> > I'd vote for to-do as the singular, To-do as the capitalised singular and
> > to-dos as the plural.  Any comments greatly appreciated.
>
> I second that vote. Also, what about sub-to-do?

Since the proofreading guys will be dealing with this in the GUI as well as in
the docs, I'll go with whatever you decide. Just tell us, and I'll try to
keep to it (and add it to that script I have lying around somewhere that
checks preferred forms of things).

Regards,
Philip
Online KDE Documentation: http://docs.kde.org