***SPAM*** Re: [kde-doc-english] Kicker crap

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Sat Oct 30 00:57:16 CEST 2004

On Friday 29 October 2004 19.01, illogic-al wrote:
> On Thursday 28 October 2004 01:08 pm, illogic-al wrote:
> > Yo. I need help w/ two things.
> > 1. When you Right Click on a panel icon and go to Properties ->
> > Application, what is the Work Path for?
> > 2. Advanced Options -> DCOP registration, what does that do?
> > After I document these two i'll pretty much be finished.
>
> I've gotten no answer on this so I'm just gonna leave it out.
> I'n semi-related news, here's a patch for the konqy docs. I refered to
> something that wasn't in there so i had to add it. Feel free to make it
> 'cleaner'.
> And it's almost done, just proof reading. again. :-)

Phil and I have both been suffering from unfortuitous email application issues
just now (to put it mildly)

I'm back now, in any case.  Question one, the work path, is simply tell the
application a working directory.  For instance, some applications require you
to change into a specific directory before starting them, or use this as the
default for file saving.  It's not required for most applications.
Question two, I have no idea of the answer sorry.

I'll go over your patches and screenshots in the morning, now that I can
download them again (it was while trying to get at the screenshots last time
that I busted my kmail, but it's all back working now :)

Lauri Watts
KDE Documentation: http://docs.kde.org
KDE on FreeBSD: http://freebsd.kde.org