[kde-doc-english] User guide.

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Tue Oct 26 17:52:52 CEST 2004

Le mardi 26 Octobre 2004 12:44, Tom Albers a écrit :
> Op dinsdag 26 oktober 2004 05:34, schreef Éric Bischoff:
> > Le lundi 25 Octobre 2004 22:24, Lauri Watts a écrit :
> > > Maybe in that I can't see where in our existing structure to sanely put
> > > it. If you can figure out where to put it, I'd like to see it in there,
> > > for sure.
> >
> > kcharselect ?
>
> That is not a easy way of typing those characters when you are writing a
> letter, is it?

Sure. But I was just suggesting a place to put that, as Lauri expressed a
concern about that.

Methods like using Compose key have more to do with X-Window than with KDE, so
it might be hard to find "the right place". kcharselect is a KDE application,
so perharps it's a place not too bad to put those explanations.

Another "KDE" place would be where the panel keyboard symbol is described.

--
He has cheated to become president. He has invaded another country to seize
its richness. His army has tortured. He has detained people without judgement

His name is George W. Bush.