***SPAM*** [kde-doc-english] Fwd: Re: trolling for helpers

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Sat Oct 23 16:48:10 CEST 2004

On Saturday 23 October 2004 10.26, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> had this contrib'd today for kicker... Lauri: what's the preferred
> procedure for handling this?

Just what you did, send it here, for random (hmm, wrong word - unexpected,
perhaps) contributions.

If illogic-al wants to be a regular contributor, or wants to take over
maintaining the Kicker docs, we should look at indoctrination into the docs
team in any case :)     It's a pretty big patch, so I haven't looked at it in
detail yet, but at a cursory glance it looks very good, and like we would
have no problem turning this doc over, or having updates committed directly.
I'll go through it in detail this afternoon and let you know any other
comments I have.

I've CC'ed Dirk, as the previous Kicker doc maintainer, in case he wants to
comment, but I know he's very busy and might well be quite happy to get this
one off his hands.

Lauri Watts
KDE Documentation: http://docs.kde.org
KDE on FreeBSD: http://freebsd.kde.org