[kde-doc-english] Re: Marking a document as not ready for translation

Keith Isdale k_isdale at tpg.com.au
Wed Nov 17 07:14:10 CET 2004

Hi,

Sorry for the delay had a trouble getting the doc's under
  http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdewebdev/doc/xsldbg/
to a passable state for a document review.  The following do not look right to
me and I would appreciate getting some help with
 o indentation with the numerous &nbp;s
 o indentation with nested informtables/tables
Let me know if you need help with xsldbg or have time to help with cleaning up
the document layout implementation of xsldbg's docbook files.

For your information : xsldbg generates its "run time help" via transforming
http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdewebdev/doc/xsldbg/xsldbghelp.xml
with
http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdewebdev/kxsldbg/data/xsldbghelp.xsl
with some extra i18n'd strings passed at run time; see  xsldbghelp.xsl line 32
to line 36
Once a kdewebdev has been sync'd/configured/built/installed you can use
xsldbg's "help"  command to see the help provided.

Note: xsldbghelp.xml needs to be installed for each supported language with
the translated(?) docbook files.

As suggsted I have added  <!-- NO TRANSLATION --> as suggested to
index.docbook.

thanks in advance,

Keith