[kde-doc-english] KDE Users Guide - What can I do?

Christian Weickhmann christian.weickhmann at gmx.de
Tue May 25 10:42:33 CEST 2004

Hi everyone,

I read the article on dot.kde.org about the KDE Users Guide being rewritten.
I'd like to help and e.g. translate the document to german.

Please give me some info.

CU,
Christian

--
"I have just read your lousy review buried in the back pages.  You
sound like a frustrated old man who never made a success, an