[kde-doc-english] using alternative stylesheets

Marc Heyvaert marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 11:34:00 CEST 2004

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for your answer

--- Thomas Jones <thomas.jones at linux-howtos.com>
wrote:

> First, did you verify your markup using checkXML?

Well, I didn't because using the meinproc command on
the file with no options, so just 'meinproc
index.docbook' gave me no trouble at all, so I assumed
it was correct

> > the command I used was
> >
> > meinproc --stylesheet
> > path/where/the/sheet/is/kde-nochunk.xsl
> index.docbook
>
> I am developing on a SuSE 9.0 system; ehich may
> differ in configuration than
> yours. However, i issued the following command on my
> system with success:
>
> thomas at cipher:~/test> meinproc --stylesheet
> /opt/kde3/share/apps/ksgmltools2/
> customization/kde-nochunk.xsl index.docbook
> thomas at cipher:~/test>

That is exactly what I did, on a SuSE 8.2 system

> Second, did you verify that your path to this
> stylesheet was in fact correct?

Yes, the .xsl file(s) are there.

> Could you please forward the actual error generated?
> It makes it a bit
> difficult to troubleshoot with no error available.

Yes, I understand that. I just wanted to know is there
was an issue I should be aware of before doing more
tests. I will test again this evening (or tomorrow),
I'm not on the right PC now :(

Marc