[kde-doc-english] cartoons available

Dan Rosandich dan at danscartoons.com
Fri Mar 26 23:52:18 CET 2004

Dear Editor:
 Would  a daily cartoon add any intrisic value to your website? A cartoon can add character and keep visitors coming back each day. See the daily cartoon on my homepage which changes every 24 hours at midnite (Calgary Canada time) via a php script.All cartoons scheduled are guaranteed as 100% family friendly...nothing vulgar or offensive. Each image will be 500 pixels wide but the height varies a bit from day to day. The image source code is: http://www.danscartoons.com/cotd/dailycartoon.php . If interested, please e-mail: dan at danscartoons.com

 Or you may want to browse my various catalogs for any specific cartoon panels which may appeal to your visitors. Images supplied would be sent at a size of your choice, along with file format you choose and will be void of the copyright/watermark notice which is currently embedded on each. Fees are negotiable.

Keep in mind custom cartoons,humorous illustrations or graphics can also be tailored to your specifications. Please contact for additional details. Bookmark my page if you see potential in the future and feel free to forward this info to an associate you think may also find value in this offer. I have 26 years of experience as a fulltime cartoonist and guarantee fast turnarounds. Thank you!
Sincerely,
Dan

DANSCARTOONS.COM
http://www.danscartoons.com