[kde-doc-english] KolourPaint Documentation B2

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Fri Mar 26 10:52:37 CET 2004

Hi Virgil,
> I need a screen shot of the toolbar, because, for some reason, I don't know
> why, I can't see the icons on the toolbar in my version (off the cvs).

Sounds odd. I'll have a look when I get a CVS checkout.

> How close is the toolbar section to the way you think it should be?

As a reference section, it looks fine. I've changed the markup slightly.

> Did I do right in putting my name on the front page (under the app name)?
> What
> about the documentation copyright? Is everything copyright to Pamela
> Roberts,
> or do I put my name there? If so, what's the copyright date?
> how's date and time structured? YYYY-DD-MM?

See:
http://i18n.kde.org/doc/markup/book-and-bookinfo.html

The short answer is that you should add a credit for yourself, and leave the
existing one intact. In the old version of the document, the copyright <year>
for Pamela is listed as 2001, 2002, but in the Credits and License section,
it's 2003-2004. Can you confirm which is correct?

> If you see something inaccurate, be sure to tell me.

I'll take a thorough look through once you feel it's finished, but I didn't
notice anything obviously incorrect,

Regards,
Phil