[kde-doc-english] Re: Helping with Documentation

Raphael Langerhorst raphael-langerhorst at gmx.at
Fri Mar 5 14:07:10 CET 2004

Hi Marc,

sounds great! I also like to give KSpread a hand, both in documentation and
source code. Currently I'm updating the command reference. I should be done
by tonight with that and will send a patch to the doc-english ML.

Just for you to know that no duplicate work is done. Also I have corrected a
couple of spelling mistakes all over the KSpread manual, that is allready in
CVS. If you like to help here it would be great if you have a CVS HEAD
version around. ... but, you're on the koffice lists anyway :) so I guess
you're familiar with that.

Besides, I'm also trying to get a feeling about the source code, KSpread
specific - that will be the first part I'll include in the KOffice
Development Guide (the last update on koffice-devel included a plain text
version, UTF8, UNIX line break, you can open that with MS Word). When you
feel like you can correct or improve one or the other part, that would help.
And when you're actually about to write an extensive guide about KSpread (for
users) I'll help you - I'm also interested in that.

Sorry for others if they feel like I'm referencing to a few things not covered
on this list: it's all just about improving documentation for KSpread.

Regards,
Raphael

PS: copy goes to kde-doc-english, since Marc posted the same message there.