[kde-doc-english] Images do not show

Mark Bucciarelli mark at easymailings.com
Wed Jul 28 15:07:34 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 28 July 2004 08:19, Laur Watts wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 July 2004 19.34, Mark Bucciarelli wrote:

> > Any debugging suggestions?

> Check that the files are actually in the right directory.

This is the problem.  KHelpCenter does not find the new files.  I deleted
all karm/index.cache.bz2 files and reran "make install."  When I try to
open the karm handbook in KHelpCenter, it says the requested file cannot
be found.

When I configured kdepim, I used "--prefix=/usr".   The "make install"
copies the karm handbook to /usr/share/doc/HTML/en/karm.

Should I configure with a different prefix?  Or change my path setting?

$ echo $PATH
/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/usr/games

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Mark