[kde-doc-english] Images do not show

Laur Watts lauri at kde.org
Wed Jul 28 14:19:18 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 27 July 2004 19.34, Mark Bucciarelli wrote:
> I'm having with the images I added to the KArm docs--they don't show up in
> KHelpCenter.  (For example, "KArm Copy This Task" in the Clip Totals
> section).
>
> The two old images work fine.  I've compared the working XML with the
> non-working XML and do not see a difference.

> Any debugging suggestions?

Check that the images are in the right format (PNG preferably, GIF if you
must)
Check that format="PNG" <-- the format name is upper case (XML is case
sensitive)
Check that the files are actually in the right directory.

Or just paste the surrounding markup into a mail to the list, someone is bound
to spot the problem (or is this stuff that's already in CVS that we can take
a look at?)

Lauri Watts
KDE Documentation: http://docs.kde.org
KDE on FreeBSD: http://freebsd.kde.org