[kde-doc-english] Joining the KDE Documentation Team

Wang Jian lark at linux.net.cn
Thu Feb 26 01:18:39 CET 2004

Hi Lauri Watts,

So far we haven't put much efforts into documentation translation, but
any volunteer is welcome. We think progress in documentation translation
department is good thing. We are short of translators and proofreaders
currently, especially proofreaders.

Volunteers are welcome to join our own mailling list for better
cooperation.

--
  lark