[kde-doc-english] Joining the KDE Documentation Team

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Wed Feb 25 21:08:17 CET 2004

On Tuesday 24 February 2004 03.41, MacArthor wrote:
> hi,
>
> i'm interested in translating KDE documents into chinese so that it get
> popular in china

Hi MacArthor,

The translation teams would I'm sure be very glad of your help, and I'll be
happy to put you in contact with the coordinator.    I'm reliably told that
the eyou.com website is Simplified Chinese, so I have cc'ed the coordinator
of that team.  You can also find more information here, including a team
website and mailing lists:

http://i18n.kde.org/teams/index.php?a=i&t=zh_CN

Lauri Watts
KDE on FreeBSD: http://freebsd.kde.org/