[kde-doc-english] meinproc link problems

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Thu Feb 12 09:55:27 CET 2004

Hi.
Coolo pointed me in your direction for assistance on this problem.

I'm trying to generate KimDaBa documentation to be available on the net, I
do it with this command
  meinproc --stylesheet /packages/kde/share/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/kde-web.xsl index.docbook

The output can be found at
http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba/kimdaba-doc/doc-multi-page/

You will notice that the next URL on all pages but the index page are
broken.
For example on this page, you will see that the next URL point to ".html"
http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba/kimdaba-doc/doc-multi-page/introduction.html

Am I doing anything wrong?

Kind Regards
Jesper.

PS: Please answer me in private mails, as I'm not on this list.