[kde-doc-english] Re: hi

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Fri Aug 27 21:58:36 CEST 2004

Hi Tim,
We've been having a lot of discussion here at the aKademy conference. I
thought I'd bring you up to date with things that are available to do.

Since there are so many things available to do, it might be useful to narrow
down on what sort of thing you are interested in. I think we can divide the
tasks into a few groups:

1. Writing new content for application manuals
2. Updating content for user manuals
3. Writing content for general KDE documentation, like the User Guide or the
glossary
4. Non-writing things: taking screenshots, dealing with docs.kde.org, dealing
with the XML tools used to generate documentation.

If any one of those appeals to you more than the others, please get back to us
on the list, and we can narrow it down further.

Regards,
Philip