[kde-doc-english] patch for KOffice docs

Marc Heyvaert marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 11:22:46 CEST 2004

Hello,

I'm currently revieuwing the KOffice docs.

No rewrite, only taking out what is not relevant
anymore and replacing it by the correct stuff.

Attached a patch for the index.docbook of the KOffice
handbook.

I used meinproc and my browser to do a last check. So
I'm pretty sure that it is a correct xml file, but
please review the patch for spelling and other
mistakes as English is NT my mother tongue.

After that, perhaps Laurie could commit?

Marc

P.S. I'm not sure about what to do with the date
(review date) in the document. Please modify if appropriate.