[kde-doc-english] Re: Documentation

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Tue Aug 17 13:48:07 CEST 2004

Hi John,

> Is anyone working on the documentation for KSmileTris? If not, I would like
> the opportunity to create the documentation for that program. It appears to
> have been on the buglist for quite some time.

Thanks for the offer of help! No one is working on the KSmileTris
documentation at the moment - we've been waiting for someone who knows how
the game works to write a description :-)

Please feel free to start writing, and send your changes along here to
kde-doc-english. If you're new to writing KDE documentation, you might find
the shiny new documentation primer useful (and if you don't, please send us
feedback - it's still a work-in-progress). It's online at
http://i18n.kde.org/doc/doc-primer/

One thing I'd like to stress is that you don't need to learn DocBook straight
away: if you're not already familiar with it, then just write in plain text,
and we can add markup later. Of course, if you're already familiar with
DocBook, or are particularly keen to learn, go right ahead!

And on the topic of KSmileTris, I think it's quite similar to KFoulEggs, so
you might find that documentation useful to borrow from. (I thought I put a
comment in the Bugzilla about that, but it seems I was mistaken).

Regards,
Philip