[kde-doc-english] Helping with documentation

John Hayes justlinux at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 8 19:30:18 CEST 2004

I have recently been considering trying to help Linux/KDE in some way.
Starting with documentation would be a way to get started. I know in a broad
and general way, Linux has some documentation shortcomings.

For the past couple of years I have been working with Docbook XML a good bit
and I am very comfortable with it. Hopefully I can contribute to improving
the Linux environment in general and specifically KDE.

In the past I have programmed in c, cpp, limited assembler  and java, but I am
a bit rusty on that now.

My computer setup is with Gentoo using the KDE-3.2.3 desktop and an ADSL
connection.

John Hayes
justlinux at bellsouth.net