[kde-doc-english] Numbering of Chapters and Sections in KDE docs

Marc Heyvaert marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 18:51:55 CEST 2004

Hello,

I know that we are not supposed to worry about the
lay-out of the final document while we are writing
docs, but from what I can see in the existing docs,
the numbering scheme is very terse. Only the chapters
are numbered and this only in the TOC.

While this may be ok for compact, small docs, it seems
to be inadequate for the sort of document that I want
to produce. What should I do?

Marc

P.S.
Just to let you know that I'm working with Quanta Plus
3.2 and that this goes very well. There is no preview
option, but inserting and managing tags is really easy.