[kde-doc-english]K3b Docs

David Damerell daviddamerell at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 21:19:34 CET 2003

Hi,
   I am looking into whether it would be possible for me to start writing
the documentation for K3b it appears that none is being written at the
moment and if this is still the case i would be very happy to start writing
this documentation.
    I am currently studying Molecular Genetics In Biotechnology at Sussex
University in the UK, i would like to have something other than genetics to
do and this would give me something to get my teeth into i am also on
holiday for 5 1/2 weeks and this would give me something to do.

David Damerell

Thanks for reading this i look forward to hearing from u