[kde-doc-english] Proofreader, application testing needed?

Will Stephenson lists at stevello.free-online.co.uk
Wed Dec 17 09:57:22 CET 2003

On Wednesday 17 December 2003 00:43, Carl Seals wrote:
> Hello!  I am interested in proofreading KDE documentation, and/or KDE-based
> application testing.  Are their any opportunities available in either of
> these areas?

Great!  I've got an opportunity for you.
You could proofread the final version of the Kopete docs for me, and tell me
what I've missed.

> Later, I may have more time to learn DocBook, CVS, etc., and "plunge into"
> KDE testing itself, but would like to help out some now.  Thanks in advance
> for your reply!

The Kopete docs are in CVS, though.  You could check out Kopete CVS
(instructions at http://kopete.kde.org/index.php?page=cvs), then in
kdenetwork/doc/kopete do 'cvs up -rstring_freeze_3_2'.

cheers

Will
--
Will Stephenson