[kde-doc-english]&kmenu; and &kicon;

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Mon Sep 30 18:19:44 CEST 2002

On Monday 30 September 2002 17:46, Frederik Fouvry wrote:
> it necessary to use "K menu", since it should be obvious the
> context is a menu?

I don't think it is necessary. But I think it is more readable and more
consistent with the text.

>  If so, it might be better to leave out "menu"
> from the entity altogether (requiring more update work, and more
> effort from the doc authors, who have to make sure "menu" is used
> every time where suitable).

Hmmm, I don't think it's a good idea, as there are much more occurences of
&kmenu; than of <guimenu>K menu</guimenu>. Just my personal opinion, of
course.

Unrelated : has someone tried if the icon gets installed in common/ ? Perharps
there's some work to be done in the Makefiles ?

--
Éric Bischoff
KDE : ad expugnandum tabulam scriptoriam suam