[kde-doc-english]Re: entities

Frederik Fouvry fouvry at CoLi.Uni-SB.DE
Thu Sep 5 13:58:09 CEST 2002

| keyboard there are 2 'Enter' keys; a large one with a symbol like a broken
| arrow on it, and a small one in the numeric keypad area which bears the
| legend 'Enter'.

On mine too.  As far as I know, they never have a different
functionality in the same (context in an) application [but that
assumption may be very wrong; for completeness: I don't consider
`undefined' as a functionality].  If that is true, then it
doesn't matter which one is used: either it doesn't do anything,
or it does what you expect.

As to your question: yes, the decisions may be subtle.  We "just"
have to make up our minds on what is too subtle and what is
useful.  Questions and comments from the users are welcome to
help consolidating this (or modifying it).

Cheers,

Frederik

PS: I agree with Lauri's answer to your `rant' - she touched on
several points I didn't mention.