[kde-doc-english]KControl Documentation

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Thu Sep 5 09:37:49 CEST 2002

On Wednesday 04 September 2002 13:45, Lauri Watts wrote:
> Just a heads up, the kde-usability list are planning (more) huge
> rearrangements of KControl, ranging from rearranging the categories
> (again), to redesigning many modules (some more).
>
> I suggest you don't spend too much time on KControl docs right now, I've
> just subscribed to the usability list again, and will try to get at least
> an idea when they'll be done, and let you know.

I am also planning to help with the transition to the new kcontrol structure,
with the help of the list of changes elaborated by Lauri. This includes
moving the old docbooks to their new directories, so we don't lose old
translations.

I have already started by adding "SUBDIRS = $(AUTODIRS)" declarations to all
Makefile.am's, this is needed when you start having subdirectories where you
hadn't before, like in kcontrol.

> It might also be helpful for any interested translators to join this list
> (it's high traffic though) to help avoid word puzzles, untranslateable
> things, and any other i18n potential pitfalls.
>
> Eric, I'm sure you needed another list to be subscribed to :)

Don't even think about it ;-).

--
Éric Bischoff