[kde-doc-english]author entities

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Wed Oct 16 13:46:31 CEST 2002

On Wednesday 16 October 2002 12:01, Frederik Fouvry wrote:
> | Sure, it might work as an example.
> |
> | Would en/user.entities do the job?
> |
> | PS of course, as we are in a doc freeze, it would be for after the
> | tagging.
>
> Sure.  If the entities are to be used systematically, I would
> like to put it in separate files, for everyone.

Why not ?

Have a look at the way we did it for French. For each person, we defined three
entities :
- that person marked up as a translator in ROLE_OF_TRANSLATORS
- that person marked up as a proofreader in ROLE_OF_TRANSLATORS
- that person and email in CREDITS_FOR_TRANSLATORS

Of course, if there's a weay to avoid that replication by some kind of magic,
it's better. I don't know if it's possible.

>  I propose
> "writer.entities", both for language dependent and independent
> person entities.

"contributor.entities" ? Would be less tied to writing.

--
Éric Bischoff
KDE : ad expugnandum tabulam scriptoriam suam