[kde-doc-english]author entities

Frederik Fouvry fouvry at CoLi.Uni-SB.DE
Wed Oct 16 12:01:02 CEST 2002

| Sure, it might work as an example.
|
| Would en/user.entities do the job?
|
| PS of course, as we are in a doc freeze, it would be for after the tagging.

Sure.  If the entities are to be used systematically, I would
like to put it in separate files, for everyone.  The doc authors
of course are not language dependent (all languages need their
names), but the translators etc. are.  Since the markup for it is
quite a lump, I think it'd be nicer to store them in a separate
file (which would make the user.entities easier to oversee - I've
already noticed that they can get quite messy).  I propose
"writer.entities", both for language dependent and independent
person entities.