[kde-doc-english]Re: GUI: Capitialization

malcolm.hunter at gmx.co.uk malcolm.hunter at gmx.co.uk
Fri Oct 11 11:36:51 CEST 2002

>  As a matter of fact in the spanish team we have supressed book title
> capitalization everywhere in KDE, since KDE 2.1. We had a long discussion
> in
> our team and since book capitalization is incorrect in the spanish grammar
>
> except for book titles, we do not use it, even if it does not follow the
> KDE
> styleguide. We believed this item of the styleguide was not appliable for
> our
> language.

What each translation team does is entirely up to them. The style guide only
really applies to English, so if you see a style guide only change, you can
simply reset the fuzzy status.

I see nothing wrong with the current capitalisation in English - I just hope
all developers are aware of it and use it.

Regards,
Malcolm

--
KDE Proof Reading Team