[kde-doc-english]Captilisation

Frederik Fouvry fouvry at CoLi.Uni-SB.DE
Fri Oct 11 11:24:23 CEST 2002

| One thing that I don't really like is the inconsistent capitalisation of
| names. For example, the menu entry for 'kscd' is "KsCD", the app calls itself
| "kscd" and the documentation calls it "Kscd".
|
| Can we come up with some consistent capitalisation and fix this in the
| programs and documentation?

AFAIK, it's meant to be consistent.  It should be very quick to
change _most_ of the mentions in the documentation (change the
entity), if needed.  Note however that `kscd' and `KsCD' are not
necessarily the same thing (command line invocation v application
name).

Of course, choosing the application names is up to their
authors.  Everyone else follows ;-)

Frederik