[kde-doc-english]Current doc status

Jonathan Drews j.e.drews at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 7 05:03:53 CEST 2002

Lauri and interested others:

 As you requested,  I went through http://i18n.kde.org/doc/current.html
and looked at the docs. I found some that were thought to be missing.
Perhaps you found them since the status doc was posted? Anyway here is
my list:

Kdebase
aRts: It has docs they are now in kdemultimedia/doc/artsbuilder
"All of the aRts documentation is now in "The aRts Handbook" which is
in KDE Docbook format, part of kdemultimedia. It should be found on a
KDE system in $KDEDIR/share/doc/HTML/default/artsbuilder/index.html."

Background: Requires the section "Adding, Removing and Modifying
Patterns" to be updated.

Proxy: Is located in kdebase/doc/kcontrol/proxy/index.html

KDM: By Neal Crook, is in /kdebase/doc/kdm.

Kdeedu
kmathtool:  this was not in the CVS HEAD that I down loaded on Saturday.

Kdegames

Lskat:  Has documentation in kdegames/doc/lskat

Megami: Has documentation in kdegames/doc/megami

Kdenetwork

Kcontrol: Has docs at /kdebase/doc/kcontrol

kxmlrpcd: Has incomplete doc at /kdenetwork/doc/kcontrol/kxmlrpcd. The
docbook
+that is there is a place holder.

kdepim

Kcontrol:  why is kcontrol part of kdepim ? Indeed there is a doc
section there but only for /kdepim/doc/kcontrol/kalarmd.

Kdesdk
kompare:  has incomplete docs in kdesdk/doc/kompare. Kompare was broken
in my cvs update for Saturday,  5 Oct

					Cheers,
					Jonathan