[kde-doc-english]Reminder: Documentation freeze dates

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Sun Oct 6 14:07:31 CEST 2002

Hi all,

I'd like to remind everyone on this list that there are only three days left
before the KDE English documentation is frozen, except for kcontrol modules.

After that date, changes to documentation that is not part of kcontrol will
not be committed anymore, but held as patches by Lauri until KDE 3.1 is
tagged at the end of the month.

This is the first time IIRC that we have such a documentation freeze. I'd like
to thank Lauri and everyone of you for having understood our concerns and
accepted that freeze period. It is meant to let us documentation translators
to be able to translate it in good conditions,

Thanks again for your help and understanding.

--
Éric Bischoff
KDE : ad expugnandum tabulam scriptoriam suam