[kde-doc-english]Re: Documentation monsters

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Fri Nov 29 23:51:45 CET 2002

Le Monday 25 November 2002 14:28, Éric Bischoff a écrit:
> Hi all,
>
> I examined a bit the statistics, and it appears that the biggest docs are :
>
> 	kdenetwork/kmail		920 messages
> 	kdebase/konqueror	750 messages
> 	kdeedu/kvoctrain	670 messages
> 	koffice/kspread		665 messages
> 	kdepim/korganizer	603 messages

Lauri,

I have split the first two ones into several parts (both in HEAD and in the
branch).

But as this is really a tedious work to do that, I will stop now. Too bad for
kvoctrain, kspread and korganizer, but I just have not enough time.

--
Journalist: "What do you think about occidental civilization?"
Gandhi: "That would be an excellent idea."