[kde-doc-english]Fwd: HEAD open for commits

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Thu Nov 28 14:01:56 CET 2002

Le Thursday 28 November 2002 13:37, Lauri Watts a écrit:
> > My last suggestions to you were :
> > 1 - To refresh "oldest" docs (dated before November 2000)
> > 2 - To split biggest docs into smaller parts
> > 3 - Various detail fixes
> >
> > Please tell me what I can help you with. For example, if you wish, I can
> > do point 2 - alone, if you don't need to work on the same files at the
> > same time.
>
> I'm not going to really have time until the weekend, but I can get started
> on 1 and 3.  If you want to go ahead with number 2, that's great,

Okay, will do right now. Do you think I should split those monster docs in
HEAD only, or in the branch too ?

> if you've
> other things to do, and don't mind me leaving it until the weekend, I'll do
> it too.

No, that's fine, from my side.

Perharps Frederik will have requests of his own. We all three have a lot of
things on hold ready to be committed, I guess ;-).

> While I'm at it, can I once again urge people to use bugzilla for bug
> reports to the docs, it makes a great todo list for me when I've had to
> hold patches for a few weeks, and makes sure things don't get lost :)

Promise, I'll try to do that in the future. But it's sooooo quicker to post a
change request to this list rather than to use bugzilla ;-).

--
Journalist: "What do you think about occidental civilization?"
Gandhi: "That would be an excellent idea."