[kde-doc-english]kdeaddons documentation for kde-i18n-en_GB

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Mon Nov 25 05:45:19 CET 2002

Le Sunday 24 November 2002 20:17, Divakar R a écrit:
> I have used CVS to get the templates and KBabel to translate the
> kdeaddons POT files to en_GB po files as per the list below:
>
> kate-plugins_insertcommand.po
> kate-plugins.po
> kate-plugins_xmlcheck.po
> kate-plugins_xmltools.po
> kicker-applets_kolourpicker.po
> kicker-applets_ktimemon.po
> kicker-applets.po
> konq-plugins_babel.po
> konq-plugins.po
>
> What do I do with these? I do not have the update_xml command / script on
> my system. It is also not listed in the tools section of i18n.kde.org.
>
> Further, after conversion to docbook, how / where do I submit the
> resulting po and docbook files?
>
> Sincerely,
> Divakar.

Send everything to the British team coordinator (John Knight according to i18n
Web Site), and have him register you as a team member

	http://i18n.kde.org/teams/index.php?action=info&team=en_GB

--
Calling their ennemies "terrorists" was the excuse for
the nazis to do whatever violation of the human rights.