[kde-doc-english]Screenshots

Andreas Zehender zehender at kde.org
Tue Nov 12 07:44:52 CET 2002

Hi!

On Monday 11 November 2002 21:54, Andreas Zehender wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Monday 11 November 2002 17:37, Lauri Watts wrote:
> > KPovModeller - Runs fine, I need to work through the tutorial to retake
> > the shots though, so if there's anyone interested in learning the app and
> > would like to do it, please step up :)
>
> Sorry that I don't have time at the moment to take all screenshots myself.
> My deadline for my master thesis is in three weeks and I am hunting a
> (possible) very critical bug in KPovModeler at the moment (one that I can't
> reproduce)

At least we tracked down the critical bug yesterday (his fabs( ) function
returned allways 0!!), so I have some spare time this evening.
I will take the screenshots for KPovModeler myself and commit them today.

Andreas

 Andreas Zehender, Dipl. Ing. (BA)
 Student, 10th semester computer science
 http://www.azweb.de