[kde-doc-english]kdebase/userguide/first-impressions

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Tue Mar 19 11:03:56 CET 2002

On Tuesday 19 March 2002 10.03, Malcolm Hunter wrote:
> > On Monday 18 March 2002 18.35, Éric Bischoff wrote:
> > > Hi doc writers,
> > >
> > >  "You see to sea to see all that you can see is sea"

> Which nursery rhyme? I've never heard of it and google doesn't bring back
> any
> results.

Hmm, nursery song maybe.  I (thought I could) clearly remember it from
Playschool :)

Maybe whoever added that one was a Kiwi too.  Or maybe my long term memory is
broken.

I'm open to removing them, some of them are pretty esoteric indeed.  I kind of
like them though, they're a little bit of KDE history after all.

--
Lauri Watts