[kde-doc-english]Fwd: kate again (Proofreading needed)

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Sat Mar 16 17:23:06 CET 2002

On Friday 15 March 2002 20.07, Anders Lund wrote:

> And the purpose of the chapter is as much to explain the concepts of
> regexps in general as to document the formalities. Which I hope it does,
> apart from my pidgin english:)

Hey, your English was mostly quite ok.  It's more that the subject matter is
really complex, and you're a programmer, and we're mostly not (which is
probably lucky, since most of our users are not programmers either.)

We have a growing body of experience translating from programmer to English.

In case you thought I had abandoned the idea, I still would like to pull this
doc out from Kate and make it a standalone tutorial in the tutorials section,
it really is the first time I've "got" regexp's at all.  With Kregexpeditor
as well, I'll be regexping away in no time.

--
Lauri Watts