[kde-doc-english]UTF-8 codes in templates/ppdtranslations.pot

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Sun Mar 10 23:11:39 CET 2002

Hi Thomas, Hi Coolo,

In kdeprint/descriptions/printers.cpp,

	i18n("Automatic PANTONEš Color Calibration");

should probably be :

	i18n("Automatic PANTONE© Color Calibration");

because the first string uses the utf-8 code for the umlaut (C2A8), while it
should probably use the UTF-8 code for the copyright (C2A9).

Coolo, if I understand correctly the CVS logs, this file is generated
automatically out of your personal CUPS printer page descriptions (ppd)
database by a script that you wrote. Could this extraction script be the
guilty component ? Or is the original ppd file broken ?

Thomas, if we can technically fix that problem in time, does the current
message freeze allow us to fix this pecular bug ?