[kde-doc-english]Freezing the Docs, Plan 2

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Fri Mar 8 19:39:56 CET 2002

I would like to freeze the documents after tonights msgmerge:

Plan:
* Alll further documentation updates send a diff to me, I will commit them in
one go the day before tagging (ie, 7 days, unless the schedule changes again,
and after the final docs message merge for the release - you will not see
fuzzies before release.)

* I'll generate new templates for all the documents tomorrow, if any are
needed, and that will be all for the rest of the week

* Any unexpected commits not sent to me, I will back out of CVS and hold
until the end of the week, along with the ones I listed above (and then I'll
re-commit them)

This will give you a stable target for the rest of the week (longer, if there
is a further delay) and it will still allow us to get cleanups for these docs
into the release.

Possible exception: The changes to KControl are minimal, there weren't many
new options added, mostly some were moved around last week.  I'd really like
to get those in so that you can also translate them,  and I'll try very hard
to get them done asap.  If there are any over, please have your say here, if
you consider it important, I will commit them as I get them done, if you
think not, I'll hold them with the rest of the diffs until the end of the
week.

Lauri Watts