[kde-doc-english]Re: Helping at Kde-doc

Jonathan Singer jsinger at genome.wi.mit.edu
Wed Mar 6 19:08:56 CET 2002

An easy thing you can do as a first step, if you have KDE from recent CVS running:

Go through as many apps as possible, reading the documentation and comparing it to the actual app. Note any inconsistencies and either post here about them or you can try to fix them yourself. (Write to me if you want help with that.)

Somewhat less easy second step:
Pick an app that needs documentation. Either look at <http://i18n.kde.org/doc/current.html> or just note which apps don't have any. Write some, in plain text.

Thanks!!