[kde-doc-english]Documentation for kdevelop

Eric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Mon Mar 4 10:12:09 CET 2002

Hi all,

- Is there documentation for kdevelop? I searched in CVS and found bits and
pieces, but no real docbook document. I assume it is somehow generated in
HTML directly out of the source,  like a functions reference manual, or
something similar.

If there isn't any "real" documentation, are there plans to write it? If
there is documentation, but not in DocBook format, can I give a hand to
convert it?

- kdevelop's documentation graphics in doc/kde2book/graphics/ are in GIF
format. Didn't we ban this format for intellectual property reasons in favour
of PNG?

Please keep Bernd and Ralf on CC of your answers as they are not subscribed
to kde-doc-english.