[kde-doc-english]Kate menus

Jonathan Drews j.e.drews at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 10 06:56:33 CEST 2002

Anders:

 I am sorry for the delay in getting the menus section out to you. I have had
some difficulties with compiles. I should have that straightened out by
Monday.
 I also get some errors with revising the tools and menus section. I had to
move some of the entries in kate/menus.docbook from the "edit" section to the
"tools" section. When i did that I changed

-<anchor id="edit-indent"/>
+<anchor id="tools-indent"/>

having done that I get errors like this:

kword at linux:~/kde-copy/kdebase/doc/kate> meinproc index.docbook
Error: no ID for constraint linkend: edit-comment.
Error: no ID for constraint linkend: tools-menu-find-in-files.
Error: no ID for constraint linkend: edit-indent.

kword at linux:~/kde-copy/kdebase/doc/kate> checkXML index.docbook
index.docbook:283: validity error: IDREF attribute linkend reference an
unknown ID "edit-indent"

^
index.docbook:283: validity error: IDREF attribute linkend reference an
unknown ID "edit-comment"

^
index.docbook:283: validity error: IDREF attribute linkend reference an
unknown ID "tools-menu-find-in-files"

 Any idea as to what i am overlooking? In amy event, I hope to get kdebase
compiled again and have this done by the end of this week.

								Jonathan